Trapezoid-Coffee paper filter for dripers 2-4 cup or 102S 1610-658
Trapezoid or conical paper cut using a coffee filter cup Or cone cutters only There are both plastic, stainless steel, and ceramic designs.
Size: 53 x 95 mm.
HOW TO USE COFFEE DRIPPER
1. Fold the filter paper as shown in diagram.
2. Put the filter paper in the dripper, and load the dripper on a coffee server
3. Measure proper quantity of ground coffee (about 10g per person) into the dripper.
4. First pour a small stable stream in the dripper for prebrewing, then wait for 30 – 40 sec.
5. Pour small and stable stream as your desired again for brewing, coffee will drop into the server.
6. Unload dripper when coffee drips finished and your coffee is ready for served.